BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE LAKE MACQUARIE’S NEWEST MODERN CONTEMPORARY ITALIAN RESTAURANT ON THE WATERFRONT AT TRINITY POINT
RESTAURANT AND BOTTLE SHOP
OPEN FOR DINE-IN & TAKEAWAY
THURSDAYS & FRIDAYS: 12pm – 9:30pm — SATURDAY & SUNDAYS: 8am – 9:30 pm
TAKING BOOKINGS NOW
Re-Opening Friday 28th January 2022
We are excited to announce that bookings will be available from Friday 28th January onwards.
Commencing with lunch and dinner services only. Weekend breakfasts are coming back in the near future.
8 at Trinity has been temporarily closed as we did not have enough staff to open to be able to provide the quality of food and service that our customers deserve.
8 at Trinity are following the rules of NSW Health as the health and safety of our guests and staff is of prime importance. As the rules change 8 at Trinity will continue to adapt to follow the laws and health orders of NSW Government.
We also wanted to take the chance to acknowledge how grateful we are to you – our wonderful customers and biggest supporters. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Reservations are live and your table is waiting.
COVID SAFE TRADING
8 at Trinity are following the rules of NSW Health. As the rules change 8 at Trinity will continue to adapt to follow the laws and health orders of NSW Government.
Restrictions eased in December with people who are not fully vaccinated having greater freedoms. For all NSW citizens, regardless of your vaccination status there will be no person limit in hospitality settings, although density limits still apply.
RESERVATIONS PREFERRED TO BE MADE ONLINE
ALL ENQUIRIES: RESERVATIONS & GENERAL TO BE MADE VIA EMAIL:
Weekend breakfasts are coming back in the near future.
DINING AT 8 AT TRINITY
Closed: Monday – Wednesday (Our days and times will increase in near future)
While we try our best to accommodate booking requests we cannot guarantee any table requests or area requests as we have an automated booking system that allocates to our restaurant capacity.
Thurs/Fri Lunch -11:30am – 4pm
Thurs/Fri Dinner -5:30pm – 9:30pm
Sat/Sun Breakfast -8am -10:00am
Sat/Sun Lunch -11:30am – 4pm
Sat/Sun Dinner -5:30pm – 9:30pm
Takeaway Available: (Pizza only)
Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun – 11:45am – 4pm
Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun – 5:30pm – 8pm
Bottle shop: Our bottle shop is now open, trading hours as above.
- Bookings: please book via reservations button.
- Late Reservations: Tables may be given away if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- Booking Duration: All reservations have a time allocation of 2 hours at the tables. If you wish to have a little extra time we recommend booking a table for our second sitting rather than the first sitting. We have outlined the dining durations below:
- 1st lunch sitting: 11:30am, 11:45am, 12 noon or 12:15pm (maximum 2hr time limit)
- 2nd lunch sitting: 2pm, 2:15pm or 2:30pm (tables must be vacated at 4:45pm for dinner set up)
- 1st dinner sitting: 5:30pm, 5:45pm, 6pm or 6:15pm (maximum 2hr time limit)
- 2nd dinner sitting: 8pm, 8:15pm or 8:30pm (can stay until closing time)
- Groups: All groups above 16 guests are required to be on a set menu after contacting us. Please see Group Booking Information Booklet & Form here. Our reservations system will not allow online reservations in excess of 16 guests.
- Last Orders Breakfast: Last orders for breakfast meals to be placed by 10:00am.
- Dietaries: Our menu contains allergens and is prepared in a kitchen that handles nuts, shellfish, and gluten. Whilst all reasonable efforts are taken to accommodate guest dietary needs, we cannot guarantee that our food will be allergen free
- Seafood: All seafood menu items including the seafood platter are available until sold out daily.
- Signature Cake: Did you know 8 at Trinity can prepare a Bombe Alaska cake for special occasions? Contact us for details. In-house cakes require a minimum of 48 hours notice and prepayment.
- Cakeage: If you wish to bring your own cake a cakeage fee of $3 per person will be added to the bill.
LIQUOR & TRADING HOURS:
- License: We are fully licensed and do not allow BYO.
- Sunday Trading: Our liquor license is subject to license conditions. One of those conditions is that the consumption of alcohol is prohibited from 10pm on Sundays. This effectively means, no alcohol can be consumed by guests from 10pm – alcohol will be removed from tables at 10pm.
PAYMENTS & SURCHARGES:
- Payments: Credit card or EFTPOS only, cash not accepted. No split bills, a maximum of two credit cards accepted per table.
- Surcharges: A surcharge of 10% on Sundays & 15% on public holidays applies. Card Payment Fees: Savings/Cheque – 0%. Mastercard, Visa, Pay Pass/Wave, Amex – 1.5
- Pets: Pets are not allowed inside the restaurant or on the dining deck of the restaurant. Pets are allowed on the grassed area in front of the restaurant where water bowls are provided and pets can be tied with their leads to the front of the building.
- Accommodation: Did you know Trinity Point offers luxury accommodation? Be it a family holiday for up to 10 or a weekend getaway for 2 we’ve got something to suit you.
- Berths: Casual berths are available for our patrons. Contact the marina office at the link below to arrange your berth.
The best way to secure your reservation is to book online via the “RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS” button at the top of this page.
For all general enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all enquiries via email please include your full name and phone number.
Completing the form below provides your booking request for your group booking of 16+ guests or for events enquiries. Your reservation is not confirmed until a member of our reservations team confirms your request.