BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE LAKE MACQUARIE’S NEWEST MODERN CONTEMPORARY ITALIAN RESTAURANT ON THE WATERFRONT AT TRINITY POINT
DUE TO GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS TO REDUCE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
We are in a state of shock and sadness. within a week our industry has been completely shut down and many in our community have lost their jobs.
We, along with every other venue has have had to shut their doors in order to meet the Government requirements to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We do this for the health of the Australian people, which we of course consider to be of utmost importance.
During this time, the support, understanding and commitment from our team has made us more determined than ever to reopen better than ever and we will keep you updated so please follow our Facebook and Instagram pages for the latest updates
At this stage we will not be continuing with takeaway or delivery due to the health risk to our team with COVID-19 cases increasing around the state.
Our suppliers, contractors and beloved guests, we are so looking forward to welcoming you back to our restaurant. Thank you for choosing to dine with us, celebrate with us and for being part of our story.
We hope that you and your family stay safe during this time.
Natalie Johnson and the 8 At Trinity team
Closed: Monday and Tuesday. Our open days will be extending soon.
Take Away: available untill 9:00pm
Bookings: Groups of less than 12 are welcome on a walk in basis, or you can book using the reservations button below. For groups of 12 or more, bookings are essential.
Payment: Card payment only. No Split bills, maximum of two card payments per table. We do not take cash
Licence: We are fully licenced and do not allow BYO.
Accommodation: Come and stay a while with the launch of our short stay packages at Trinity Point. Enquire about avialability here.
Open this Australia Day weekend.
Berths: Casual berths are available for our patrons. Contact the marina office at the link below to arrange your berth.
STATEMENT OF INTENT REGARDING COVID-19
We are open as per our normal business hours. Our customers and our staff are our number one priority and the following is important information regarding COVID-19. As you will be aware the situation has been evolving rapidly and at 8 at Trinity, we will continue to ensure you and our staff are kept informed.
We have already undertaken several initiatives:
- As per government instructions we are required to have no more than 100 people in our venue, including staff at any one time. However, most of our seating is outdoor with plenty of space between tables.
- We are maintaining a distance of 1.5 meters between all tables.
- We are offering a more diverse take away menu. This menu can be found on our website and we are able to take orders over the phone.
- Handwashing instructions have been placed in our public bathrooms
- Aligned with Government and expert health advice, we have implemented a sanitising and disinfecting plan, focusing on table surfaces, door handles, chairs and bathrooms, which all staff have been trained and instructed to follow.
- 8 at Trinity has been educating team members on how to prevent transmission of viruses and as per the advice of the WHO and NSW Health, our focus has been around best practice personal hygiene
- Our leaders are monitoring team members and any staff returning from countries where government self-isolation requirements exist are stood down for 14 days
- We have briefed our staff on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
Our plan for if a COVID-19 case is suspected:
- Medical and Health Services will be notified immediately
- We will notify the community once the case has been verified by health professionals
- All relevant areas will be cleaned in accordance with WHO best practice guidelines
What you can do:
- You can protect yourself and others from getting sick by regularly washing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and avoid touching your face
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue and dispose of the tissue in a waste bin
- If you are suffering from flu-like symptoms, please self-isolate and contact relevant authorities
8 at Trinity is continuing to monitor the advice of the Department of Health and Government and our priority is to ensure all our customers and team members are well informed of the situation and to provide a safe environment to visit.
The Team at 8 at Trinity