BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE LAKE MACQUARIE’S NEWEST MODERN CONTEMPORARY ITALIAN RESTAURANT ON THE WATERFRONT AT TRINITY POINT
TAKING BOOKINGS NOW
Open for lunch and dinner.
RESERVATIONS PREFERRED TO BE MADE ONLINE
ALL ENQUIRIES: RESERVATIONS & GENERAL TO BE MADE VIA EMAIL:
8 AT TRINITY IS HIRING
Calling all hospitality professionals.
Wanted: Chefs, Waitstaff, Bar, Reservations Staff & Kitchenhands of all levels due to the completion of our recent expansion. Work for a market leader with a work/life balance, talented & friendly team.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DINING AT 8 AT TRINITY
Closed: Monday – Wednesday (Our days and times will increase in near future)
While we try our best to accommodate booking requests we cannot guarantee any table requests or area requests as we have an automated booking system that allocates to our restaurant capacity.
Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun Lunch -11:30am – 4pm
Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun Dinner -5:30pm – 9:30pm
Takeaway Available: (Pizza only)
Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun – 11:45am – 4pm
Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun – 5:30pm – 8pm
Bottle shop: Our bottle shop is now open, trading hours as above
COVID SAFE TRADING
8 at Trinity are following the rules of NSW Health. As the rules change 8 at Trinity will continue to adapt to follow the laws and health orders of NSW Government.
RESERVATIONS, CONFIRMATIONS & CANCELLATIONS:
- Bookings: please book via reservations button.
- Confirmation Policy: Credit card details will be required for all reservations to secure your booking. No charges will be made except in the event of no-shows where $30 per person will be charged.
- Cancellation Policy: The final number of guests must be confirmed not less than 48 hours prior to the reservation date. In the event that you fail to show up, the guest numbers reduce from the date of confirmation or if you arrive with less guests, you will be charged a $30 per person cancellation fee.
- Booking Duration: All reservations have a time allocation of 2 hours at the tables. If you wish to have a little extra time we recommend booking a table for our second sitting rather than the first sitting. We have outlined the dining durations below:
- 1st lunch sitting: 11:30am, 11:45am, 12 noon or 12:15pm (maximum 2hr time limit)
- 2nd lunch sitting: 2pm, 2:15pm or 2:30pm (tables must be vacated at 4:45pm for dinner set up)
- 1st dinner sitting: 5:30pm, 5:45pm, 6pm or 6:15pm (maximum 2hr time limit)
- 2nd dinner sitting: 8pm, 8:15pm or 8:30pm (can stay until closing time)
- Late Reservations: Due to limited seating and availability, we kindly ask that patrons are punctual to their sitting and leave promptly at the designated end time out of courtesy for other patrons. Bookings will only be held for 15 minutes from your reserved time. Please advise us if you will be late.
- Groups: All groups above 16 guests are required to be on a set menu after contacting us. Please see Group Booking Information Booklet & Form here. Our reservations system will not allow online reservations in excess of 16 guests.
- Dietaries: Our menu contains allergens and is prepared in a kitchen that handles nuts, shellfish, and gluten. Whilst all reasonable efforts are taken to accommodate guest dietary needs, we cannot guarantee that our food will be allergen free
- Seafood: All seafood menu items including the seafood platter are available until sold out daily.
- Signature Cake: Did you know 8 at Trinity can prepare a Bombe Alaska or Vanilla Cheesecake for special occasions? Contact us for details. In-house cakes require a minimum of 48 hours notice and prepayment.
- Cakeage: If you wish to bring your own cake a cakeage fee of $3 per person will be added to the bill.
LIQUOR & TRADING HOURS:
- License: We are fully licensed and do not allow BYO.
- Sunday Trading: Our liquor license is subject to license conditions. One of those conditions is that the consumption of alcohol is prohibited from 10pm on Sundays. This effectively means, no alcohol can be consumed by guests from 10pm – alcohol will be removed from tables at 10pm.
PAYMENTS & SURCHARGES:
- Payments: Credit card or EFTPOS only, cash not accepted. A maximum of two credit cards accepted per table.
- Surcharges: A surcharge of 10% on Sundays & 15% on public holidays applies. Card Payment Fees: Savings/Cheque – 0%. Mastercard, Visa, Pay Pass/Wave, Amex – 1.5%
- Pets: Pets are not allowed inside the restaurant or on the dining deck of the restaurant. Pets are allowed on the grassed area in front of the restaurant where water bowls are provided and pets can be tied with their leads to the front of the building.
- Accommodation: Did you know Trinity Point offers luxury accommodation? Be it a family holiday for up to 10 or a weekend getaway for 2 we’ve got something to suit you.
- Berths: Casual berths are available for our patrons. Contact the marina office at the link below to arrange your berth.
The best way to secure your reservation is to book online via the “RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS” button at the top of this page.
For all general enquiries please email email@example.com
For all enquiries via email please include your full name and phone number.
Completing the form below provides your booking request for your group booking of 16+ guests or for events enquiries. Your reservation is not confirmed until a member of our reservations team confirms your request.