BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE LAKE MACQUARIE’S NEWEST MODERN CONTEMPORARY ITALIAN RESTAURANT ON THE WATERFRONT AT TRINITY POINT
RESTAURANT AND BOTTLE SHOP
OPEN FOR DINE-IN & TAKEAWAY
THURSDAYS & FRIDAYS: 12pm – 9:30pm — SATURDAY & SUNDAYS: 8am – 9:30 pm
WE ARE OPEN FOR TAKEAWAY ONLY
will be CLOSED FOR DINE-IN GUESTS
until Lake Macquarie Local Council Area restrictions are lifted
TEMPORARY TRADING HOURS
Pizza – Pasta – Sides – Desserts – Bottleshop
Thursday – Saturday: 4:30pm – 8:00pm
Sunday: Midday – 8:00pm
It is mandatory to sign in using the Service NSW App COVID Safe Check-in QR code AND be wearing a mask upon arrival when picking up takeaway orders
We hope all our customers, staff and suppliers, located near and far from us stay safe and well during this challenging time.
RESERVATIONS PREFERRED TO BE MADE ONLINE
ALL ENQUIRIES: RESERVATIONS & GENERAL TO BE MADE VIA EMAIL:
DINING AT 8 AT TRINTY
Closed: Monday – Wednesday (Our days and times will increase in near future)
While we try our best to accommodate booking requests we cannot guarantee any table requests or area requests as we have an automated booking system that allocates to our restaurant capacity.
Thurs/Fri Lunch -11:30am – 4pm
Thurs/Fri Dinner -5:30pm – 9:30pm
Sat/Sun Breakfast -8am -10:00am
Sat/Sun Lunch -11:30am – 4pm
Sat/Sun Dinner -5:30pm – 9:30pm
Takeaway Available: (Pizza only)
Thurs/Fri – 12 – 8:30pm
Sat/Sun – 12 -8:30pm
Bottle shop: Our bottle shop is now open, trading hours as above.
- Bookings: please book via reservations button.
- Late Reservations: Tables may be given away if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- Booking Duration: All reservations have a time allocation of 2 hours at the tables. If you wish to have a little extra time we recommend booking a table for our second sitting rather than the first sitting. We have outlined the dining durations below:
- 1st lunch sitting: 11:30am, 11:45am, 12 noon or 12:15pm (maximum 2hr time limit)
- 2nd lunch sitting: 2pm, 2:15pm or 2:30pm (tables must be vacated at 4:45pm for dinner set up)
- 1st dinner sitting: 5:30pm, 5:45pm, 6pm or 6:15pm (maximum 2hr time limit)
- 2nd dinner sitting: 8pm, 8:15pm or 8:30pm (can stay until closing time)
- Groups: All groups above 16 guests are required to be on a set menu after contacting us. Our reservations system will not allow online reservations in excess of 16 guests.
- Last Orders Breakfast: Last orders for breakfast meals to be placed by 10:00am.
- Dietaries: Our menu contains allergens and is prepared in a kitchen that handles nuts, shellfish, and gluten. Whilst all reasonable efforts are taken to accommodate guest dietary needs, we cannot guarantee that our food will be allergen free
- Seafood: All seafood menu items including the seafood platter are available until sold out daily.
- Signature Cake: Did you know 8 at Trinity can prepare a Bombe Alaska cake for special occasions? Contact us for details. In-house cakes require a minimum of 48 hours notice and prepayment.
- Cakeage: If you wish to bring your own cake a cakeage fee of $3 per person will be added to the bill.
LIQUOR & TRADING HOURS:
- License: We are fully licensed and do not allow BYO.
- Sunday Trading: Our liquor license is subject to license conditions. One of those conditions is that the consumption of alcohol is prohibited from 10pm on Sundays. This effectively means, no alcohol can be consumed by guests from 10pm – alcohol will be removed from tables at 10pm.
PAYMENTS & SURCHARGES:
- Payments: Credit card or EFTPOS only, cash not accepted. No split bills, a maximum of two credit cards accepted per table.
- Surcharges: A surcharge of 10% on Sundays & 15% on public holidays applies. Card Payment Fees: Savings/Cheque – 0%. Mastercard, Visa, Pay Pass/Wave, Amex – 1.5
- Pets: Pets are not allowed inside the restaurant or on the dining deck of the restaurant. Pets are allowed on the grassed area in front of the restaurant where water bowls are provided and pets can be tied with their leads to the front of the building.
- Accommodation: Did you know Trinity Point offers luxury accommodation? Be it a family holiday for up to 10 or a weekend getaway for 2 we’ve got something to suit you.
- Berths: Casual berths are available for our patrons. Contact the marina office at the link below to arrange your berth.