BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE LAKE MACQUARIE’S NEWEST MODERN CONTEMPORARY ITALIAN RESTAURANT ON THE WATERFRONT AT TRINITY POINT
RESTAURANT AND BOTTLE SHOP
NOW OPEN FOR TAKE AWAY AND DINING IN THUR AND FRI 12pm to 9:30pm
SATURDAY 8 am-9:30pm SUNDAY 8 am to 9:30 pm
NEW YEAR’S EVE WITH JAMES MORRISON
We are excited to announce James Morrison and the 11 piece Motown Band will be performing at Trinity Point on New Year’s Eve.
8 at Trinity Restaurant
Event starts at 6:30pm
Ticket Price $238 per person
Premium 4 course dinner 8 at Trinity Restaurant with James Morrison performing an intimate set just for the restaurant diners.
Click HERE for menu.
Ticket Price $58 per child (under 12yrs)
Kids Meal, kids icecream, drink on arrival – plus glow in the dark head band and face paint.
Evening on the Trinity Lawn
Event starts at 5.30 pm with a kids entertainment.
Ticket Price $188 per person
James Morrison on the lawn. Come and enjoy amazing music, a cold seafood or charcuterie hamper and a bottle of San Pellegrino Sparkling Water.
Ticket Price $108 per person
Great Aussie BBQ option. On the lawn with James and his Band. Sausage sandwich, icecream and a soft drink.
Ticket Price $58 per child (under 12yrs)
Family friendly evening: Kids package includes Great Aussie BBQ option plus glow in the dark head band and face paint.
What a way to end 2020! Our Evening at Trinity on the Lawns will conclude with spectacular fireworks at 9.00pm gates closing at 10.00pm.
Need to Know:
Tickets must be pre booked.
Event is licenced, NO BYO bags will be checked on entry.
All guests must sign in using the QR code and adhere to 1.5m social distancing rules, wash or sanitise hands on entry and throughout the night. No entry will be granted to people who are unwell.
Gates open at 5:00pm for Entry to Trinity on the Lawn with the kids entertainment and face painting starting at 5.30pm.
Guests purchasing the Lawn Package will need to bring their own blanket/chairs and wet weather attire if forecast is inclement, event will not be cancelled due to rain or bad weather.
No cash taken on the night
Refunds will only be provided if cancelled due to COVID restrictions.
A LA CARTE DINING IS NOW OPEN
8 at Trinity will be opening for TAKE AWAY and A LA Carte dining from Friday 5th June.
We are very grateful to all our patrons, staff and suppliers for their support during this time and we look forward to welcoming you all. The dinning environment in a post COVID-19 world will need to adapt and change so we can all stay safe and enjoy the things we love, namely good food, good wine and good company.
We hope that you and your family stay safe during this time.
Natalie Johnson and the 8 At Trinity team
Closed: Monday – Wednesday (Please note our days and times will increase as restrictions ease)
Please note, while we try our best to accomodate booking requests we cannot gaurantee any table requests or area requests as we have an automated booking system that allocates to our restaurant capacity
Take Away Available:
Thursday – 12 – 8 :30
Friday – 12 – 8 :30
Saturday – 12 -8 :30
Sunday – 12 – 8:30
Thursday Lunch -12pm – 4pm
Thursday Dinner -5:45 – 9:30
Friday Lunch -12pm – 4pm
Friday Dinner – 5:45pm – 9:30
Saturday Breakfast -8am -10:30
Saturday Lunch -12pm – 4pm
Saturday Dinner -5:45pm – 9:30pm
Sunday Breakfast- 8am -10:30am
Sunday Lunch -12pm – 4pm
Sunday Dinner 5:45pm to 9:30Pm
Bottle shop: Our bottle shop is now open, trading hours as above. Receive a 10% in the bottle shop with any take-away purchase:30
Bookings: please book via reservations button
Payment: Card payment only. No Split bills, maximum of two card payments per table. We do not take cash
Licence: We are fully licenced and do not allow BYO.
Accommodation:Did you know Trinity Point offers luxury accommodation?
Be it a family holiday for up to 10 or a weekend getaway for 2 we’ve got something to suit you.
Berths: Casual berths are available for our patrons. Contact the marina office at the link below to arrange your berth.
STATEMENT OF INTENT REGARDING COVID-19
Our customers and our staff are our number one priority and the following is important information regarding COVID-19. As you will be aware the situation has been evolving rapidly and at 8 at Trinity, we will continue to ensure you and our staff are kept informed.
We have already undertaken several initiatives:
- We are maintaining a distance of 1.5 meters between all tables.
- We are offering a more diverse take away menu. This menu can be found on our website and we are able to take orders through our website.
- Hand washing instructions have been placed in our bathrooms
- Aligned with Government and expert health advice, we have implemented a sanitising and disinfecting plan, focusing on table surfaces, door handles, chairs and bathrooms, which all staff have been trained and instructed to follow.
- 8 at Trinity has been educating team members on how to prevent transmission of viruses and as per the advice of the WHO and NSW Health, our focus has been around best practice personal hygiene
- Our leaders are monitoring team members and any staff returning from countries where government self-isolation requirements exist are stood down for 14 days
- We have briefed our staff on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
Our plan for if a COVID-19 case is suspected:
- Medical and Health Services will be notified immediately
- We will notify the community once the case has been verified by health professionals
- All relevant areas will be cleaned in accordance with WHO best practice guidelines
What you can do:
- You can protect yourself and others from getting sick by regularly washing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and avoid touching your face
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue and dispose of the tissue in a waste bin
- If you are suffering from flu-like symptoms, please self-isolate and contact relevant authorities
8 at Trinity is continuing to monitor the advice of the Department of Health and Government and our priority is to ensure all our customers and team members are well informed of the situation and to provide a safe environment to visit.
The Team at 8 at Trinity